Good afternoon!

Please send me if you have any *LOCAL to Los Angeles* candidates for the
below positions. These all are 6-12 Month Contract positions with our Direct
Clients in *Los Angeles, CA*

*Note: **Submit the candidates who are on your W2. No Layers Please!*

*WebMethods BPM Developer: (Can consider NON Locals)*

*REQUIRED SKILLS*

   - This candidate MUST have WebMethods 8.x BPM and Java development
   experience.  He/she MUST have experience with service oriented architectures
   and complex workflows.  He/she MUST have a strong understanding of all
   aspects of the software development lifecycle.

*.Net Web Developer*

*REQUIRED SKILLS*

   - Minimum of 5 years experience as a Web Developer creating applications
   using Microsoft Web Technologies including working with Win32 development
   using MS Visual Studio.
   - 3+ years of Web Development using MS Visual Studio.Net
   - Must have very strong .Net 3.5 experience
   - 2-3 years experience with VB.Net, ASP.Net, Active Server Page (ASP)
   - 3-5 years experience with Visual Basic (VB), JavaScript, COM/COM+
   components

*Sr. Java Engineer*

*REQUIRED SKILLS*

   - Java, J2EE, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Tomcat, JBOSS, Web
   Services/WDSL/XML/JSON/REST, SQL, JTA/Hibernate, Oracle, MySQL, JMS, and
   Log4j.
   - Proficient in T-SQL or PL/SQL.

*J2EE Developer *

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

   - 7-10 years of experience developing large-scale software applications
   using Java technologies.
   - Strong experience with J2EE, EJB3, RMI, Web Services,
   SOAP/WDSL/REST/XML/JSON, T-SQL, PL/SQL, JPA/Hibernate, JMS, and Log4j.
   - Strong experience with SOAP and REST based web services.
   - Experience utilizing JBoss 4.2.x Application Server, Apache Tomcat
   5.5.x and DB2 strongly preferred.

*Automation Test Engineer*

*REQUIRED SKILLS*

   - Experience writing PHP web and command line applications that access
   web service, XML, and database systems.
   - Proficiency in SQL.
   -  Experience in manual database testing. Testing experience with Web
   Servers, SQL Server, DB2, Network Based applications

* *

*QA Analyst*

*REQUIRED SKILLS*

   - Testing experience with Web Servers, SQL Server, DB2, Network Based
   applications, required.
   - Proficiency in SQL, required.
   - Extensive knowledge on Web Services (SOAP, REST), required

*Please email me a copy of your Consultant's resume in word.doc format and
feel free to contact me on 310 448 2887 /**roni.tho...@ispace.com*

Best regards,

*Roni Thomas*

*Talent Acquisition Team* @ *i**Space Inc*

Learn: www.ispace.com   | Direct: 310 448 2887 | Fax: 310 563 3801

Address:  2141 Rosecrans Ave, El Segundo, California 90245

We are ranked among the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the US by
“Inc. Magazine” for four years in a row.

For information about our mobile solutions, please visit
www.ispacemobile.com <http://../../owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>