Dear Recruiter,

We do have below opportunities with one of our direct Client. Please let us
know if you available for the same.

Title *Configuration/Build Manager*

Duration: 6 + months Contract

Location: Wilmington, DE

 We have partnered with a large financial services company to provide them
with a *Configuration / Build Manager* *in Wilmington, DE*. The ideal
candidate will possess at least 5 to 7 years experience with Configuration
Management and Build functions. In addition, this candidate should have 1-2
years experience working in an Agile / SCRUM development environment.

*Job Description:*

* *

·          *Build & Release:*

o         Create and maintain build scripts for JAVA (Maven) and .NET
applications (MSBuild).

o         Expertise in using Maven to manage a project's build, reporting
and documentation. Ability to write custom maven plug-ins is a plus.

o         Create and maintain deployment scripts of Java/J2EE Applications
to any Application Server

o         Create and maintain deployment scripts of .Net applications to IIS
Server.

o         Expertise in developing scripts using windows batch scripting,
LINUX Shell scripting, ant, perl, shell and beanshell.

o         Expertise building and monitoring software projects continuously
with a CI Tool like AnthillPro/Hudson/Cruise Control.

o         Experience writing implementation plans for installing software
components on build agents, and working with application services team to
execute the install.

o         Support QA regression deployments, monthly and weekly releases of
applications.

* *

·          *Configuration Management:*

o         2 + years of experience of Subversion repository administration:
create,load,dump and replay operations.

o         Manage branching (create branches, execute merges) and labeling
strategies in Subversion, Accurev and VSS.

o         Provide direction to development teams on source code management
for AGILE development teams.

o         Participate in release coordination and communication to
stakeholders.

o         Create, manage and implement Configuration Management Plan.

o         Train end users.

* *

·          *Project / Process Automation Functions:*

o         Administration on AntHillPro, Maven and Subversion, Accurev, VSS.

o         Performing maintenance and upgrade of tools.

o         Identify and implement integrations with other development tools
such as VersionOne, etc.

* *

·          *Continuous improvement:*

o         Implement tactical improvements for Configuration Management and
Build and Release tools and processes.

o         Develop expertise within the team.

*Rele**v**ante* is an accounting & technology resourcing and consulting
firm, committed to meeting the dynamic business requirements of our
clients.  We provide accounting and technology consultants to Fortune 1000
and other industry leaders from our locations in the Greater Philadelphia
area.  Relevante has been consecutively ranked in the last few years, as one
of the fastest growing privately held companies in the Philadelphia Region.

Join the Relevante Group on LinkedIn to find jobs and network with over
12,000 Accounting & Technology Professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=2901.

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

*Narendra Naidu*

*Manager*

*Relevante | Accounting & Technology Consultants**
1400 North Providence Road Suite 4025 Media, PA 19063**
**O (215) 259-5096
**nna...@relevante.com**
www.relevante.com***