Hi,

Please find the requirement below and answer ASAP with updated resume and
contact details to *ku...@osairtech.com* ...Thanks a lot...

Resumes with the following information will be given preference.

Full Name:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Availability:

Work Authorization in US:

Contact Number:

Email:

Rate:

Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
in their resume.

Oracle developer for a 4 month+ contract need in a Western suburb of
Minneapolis MN with a 70-80% chance of extension. Our direct client is
looking for the following skills and experience: Client would like a local
resource but that is not a must have the will do phone interviews Please
send candidates that fit and an all inclusive rate.

Oracle apps development Exp with Inventory, Order Management, EDI, and
Shipping Logistics
(At least 2 or 3 of these) and confident

Tools exp: Pl-SQL, Forms, API’’s, EDI (transactions), BI Publisher, and
UNIX (Solaris)

*Regards,*

*Kumar R*

*[image: Osair Logo]*

*OSAIR Technologies LLC
36 York Road,*

*West Windsor, NJ | 08550
Voice : 630-206-9379*

*Fax: 732-289-6076
**ku...@osairtech.com* <jagde...@osairtech.com>*; *

*YM: pavanreddy47 / GTalk: rockstar1431*

*www.osairtech.com* <http://www.osairtech.com/>

*"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"*