Hi folks,

This is Sandeep from Sriven Infosys, Let me know if you are available for below
position.

Please respond  to sand...@sriveninfosys.net

  JOB TITLE                  :    Oracle VCP Suite(upgraded for VCP from
11.5.10 to 12.x )
  LOCATION         :      Lansing, MI
  DURATION                :      3-6 Months
  REQUIRED EXPERIENCE :

·         Experience in that who has personally performed the patching and the
technical bits and pieces of an upgrade from 11.5.10 to 12.x (preferably
12.1.3) -- the upgrade would be for the VCP suite (not the EBS suite)

  JOB DESCRIPTION    :

·         The upgrade would be for the VCP suite (not the EBS suite)

·         Identify the required patches

·         Execute the required patches (both DB and Applications)

·         Monitor progress

·         Work with Oracle Support in a real time mode during the upgrade

·         Work with client management to plan all of the above and keep
interested parties informed

etc....

·         VCP includes the modules such as Advanced Planning and Scheduling;
Demantra; Inventory Optimizer, etc....

·         I am asking for someone who has actually done it.

·         A technical lead with outstanding communication skills.

someone who has performed the technical part of the upgrade for VCP from
11.5.10 to 12.x. (preferably 12.1.3)

Thanks & Regards
Sandeep
Recruiter