Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing great.

Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.

Please forward the resumes sand...@sriveninfosys.net

This positions are with our Prime Vendor.

Job Title : Network Engineer

Location : Ashburn, VA (outside DC)

Duration : 6 + Months

Positions : 2

We need candidates that have a good understanding of network-based Public IP
services.

The candidate needs to be able to work on detailed information in an error-free
manner.

The clean up will involve repetitive work in application systems and network
devices (gateway routers and frame relay switches) and must be done without
making mistakes.  CCNA certification is preferred.

This position is not for an application developer.
Using numerous IT systems and direct access to network elements, assist in the
clean up of data in systems and the network identified as discrepant as part of
System Rationalization efforts.
Develop, install, maintain, and modify advanced scientific and/or engineering
application programs, business application programs, or integrated programs.
Identify and analyze user requirements and recommend appropriate applications
or modifications.

Thanks & Regards
Sandeep
Recruiter