Hi,

   This is Vikas from Sriven Infosys,please send resumes to
vi...@sriveninfosys.net

Job Title : ETL DEVELOPER

Duration : 1 year contract in Dallas, TX.

No. Of Positions : 4

Please let me know if you have anyone available.

This Position is for a Senior ETL Developer. Resource will be involved in the
development and migration of a large scale Oracle database to a Teradata
database.

Resource will also be responsible for end to end testing of Informatica
mappings, scripts and databases.

REQUIRED SKILLS: Informatica ETL developer (5+ years experience); informatica
experience on both Teradata and Oracle a must with preference on experience
with Data warehouse migration.

Unix Shell Scripting (4+ years experience); SQL Analysis ability to write SQL
queries and perform extensive data analysis ( 4+ years experience);

PL/SQL developer (4+ years experience).

DESIRED SKILLS: Teradata Utilities such as MLOAD, etc.(any experience); Appworx
Enterprise Job Scheduler Software (any experience); Tidal Enterprise Job
Scheduler Software (any experience);
Good communication and inter-personal skills highly desired; Team Player.

Thanks & Regards

Vikas

IT Recruiter

Sriven Infosys Inc