Hi Business Partner,
Hope you are doing well today,

This is one of the hot requirement with one of my direct client in CA,
Please let me know if you know or you have some one who are willing to go
this position.

Job Title : Websphere Admin/ Engineer
Location : Cupertino, CA
Duration : Full Time / Permanent)

US Citizen or GC or EAD or H1 B *(If Willing toTranser)*

Job Requirement:
"Senior Application Server Engineer with below skills.
1) 5+ yrs of App Servers installation configuration, administration,
monitoring.
2) 5+ yrs of Web Server installation configuration, administration,
monitoring.
3) 3+ yrs of Shell Scripting and Unix Administration
4) Very Good Communication and Documentation Skills
5) Production Deployment Automation Experience in 1 project
6) Tomcat and Apache servers 2+ yrs experience
7) Nice to have: CMS installations and configurations
8) Nice to have: Enterprise Architecture for Application awareness.
9) Nice to have: Oracle DB install / configure / monitor "