Hi All,

We are one of the *reputed companies in USA* in US IT Staffing and we are
pleasure to announce that we are *providing training on *

*1. Oracle Apps* ( all modules like Functional, Technical, Techno
Functional, MFG, SCM etc ... ).

*2. Oracle Applications eBusiness OAF* (Oracle Applications Frame Work),

*3. Oracle DBA* with RAC updated versions.

Present we are *looking for CPT / OPT / H1 / GC and US CITIZENS* to give
training, we are *providing H1B sponsorship as well as H1B transfer ...*

For further details contact,

Raj
E-Mail Id : *oracleapplications0...@gmail.com*
Contact # : 609 662 0160