Hi All,

We are one of the reputed companies in USA in US IT Staffing and we are
pleasure to announce that we are providing training on

1. Oracle Apps ( all modules like Functional, Technical, Techno Functional,
MFG, SCM etc ... ).

2. Oracle Applications eBusiness OAF (Oracle Applications Frame Work),

3. Oracle DBA with RAC updated versions.

Present we are looking for CPT / OPT / H1 / GC and US CITIZENS to give
training, we are providing H1B sponsorship as well as H1B transfer ...

For further details contact,

Raj
E-Mail Id : *oracleapplications0...@gmail.com*<oracleapplications0...@gmail.com>
Contact # : 609 662 0160