PLEASE SEND ME RESUMES AT s...@sriveninfosys.net

AT&T is in the process of migrating from Telerik and Silverlight to the ASP.Net
framework. So the ideal candidate needs to have an understanding of Silverlight
code to be able to efficiently migrate the systems. “Novice” level knowledge of
Telerik and Silverlight is sufficient. What the candidates need to be experts
in:

-       ASP.Net webforms.

-       MVC is a huge plus but in the absence of MVC experience definitely need
to be an expert on webforms

-       SQL, Javascript framework like JQuery

In summary, looking for experts on the ASP.Net framework with working knowledge
of Telerik and Silverlight.

I have this job description /requirement that I am working with to source
profiles:

Job Description:
ASP.net (heavy on both), SQL 2008(spatial), Query/Javascript, MVC3, HTML/CSS,
Telerik, Silverlight

·         Telerik Control experience is a must

·         VB.net experience needs to be a lot and needs to be recent

·         LARGE enterprise environment

·         JavaScript

·         Must be able to do UI Development

·         **NO HAND HOLDING!!** Must be able to hit the ground running

·         10 out of 10 communication skills are a must

Thanks & Regards

Sai

Technical Recuriter

Sriven Infosys Inc