looking for a SQL Developer, strong with ETL/SSIS/stored procedures- This is a
6 month contract role in Austin, TX. I have enclosed the position description
below; if you have any candidates that might be interested, feel free to
forward me their contact information, as well as rate information. These
candidates must be on our W2.

Senior SQL Developer

Extensive experience in SQL processes utilizing MS SQL 2008, and MS SQL
Management Studio creating T-SQL, Stored Procedures, and SSIS packages.

Specifically,

•             Develop cutting-edge SQL processes as a hands-on contributor
during the full-life cycle development and deployment of a custom processes
interfacing application connecting two (2) ERP solutions

•             Estimate 20% on design and 80% on development/deployment

•             Required Technologies:  MS SQL, MS T-SQL, SSIS, Database design

Required Qualifications:

•             Expert knowledge of MS SQL 2008; database creation and use

•             Expert knowledge of MS SQL development; MS T-SQL, Stored
Procedures, & SSIS

•             Experience with database administration from development use

•             Good understanding of MS TFS 2010

•             Good understanding of design patterns, dependency injection

•             Knowledge and experience with PMI SDLC and/or Agile/SCRUM
Software Development Process

•             Good practices of Unit Testing, Continuous Integration

I hope you have a great day and I look forward to the opportunity to work with
you!

Thanks & Regards

Sai

Technical Recuriter