Dear Partners/Job Seekers

One of our JobPencil's client has opening for Sharepoint
 Adminstrator requirement, if you have matching candidates please submit
their profiles on the below given link (or) contact JobPencil service team
for more details.

http://jobpencil.com/Jobs/ViewJob.aspx?cid=M7lOaYf%2fl5c%3d-MTA4&id=VBDZTABi1oM%3d-MTg4OQ%3d%3d&frm=bjsrch

*
*

*Job Title:***

*Sharepoint Adminstrator*

*Primary Skills:*

SharePoint 2010*

Location:
*Boston, MA**

* *

*Rate: *Open*, # of Positions: *1*, Duration: *3-6 months**

* *

I need assistance with the following requirement:

Start: ASAP
Duration: 3-6 months
Interview Process: a phone screen to start

The SharePoint Business Systems Administrator works on a variety of
projects and initiatives encompassing all enterprise applications. The
Business Systems Admin/Analyst swiftly develops a clear understanding of
relevant application functionality and functional area operational and
business processes, policies and compliance requirements. Develop design
specifications for conversion, reporting, interfaces and customizations,
Act as liaison between functional users and development staff, translating
functional requirements into technical specifications. Facilitate business
process review and application prototyping sessions as well as providing
business process analysis and insight into best practice methodologies.
Assist in developing with functional area end user training and associated
documentation. Use effective and tactful communication skills to balance
client needs and expectations with available resources and competing
projects. Also serve as the cross module coordinator to facilitate the
resolution of cross module issues. To ensure that essential services are
provided to the University community, the employee will be required to work
outside their regular working hours as needed.

A minimum of a Bachelor s degree and four to six years software
implementation experience in a higher educational environment required.
Demonstrated working knowledge of SunGardHE Banner Student, system
including Admissions, Academic History, Graduation, Finance, Human
Resources, Alumni and Degree Works Modules. Salesforce, Blackboard,
SharePoint, Strong working knowledge of BDMS, Workflow, Appworks, Eprint.
In addition knowledge of relational database reporting tools including
PL/SQL, Crystal Reports, Oracle Reports or MS Access. Strong written and
verbal communication skills are a necessity. Must have the ability to
interact with customers in a sensitive and diplomatic manner, maintaining
positive relationships and building consensus on project goals. Excellent
analytic skills and the judgment to make effective decisions on courses of
action needed to complete appropriate projects. Proven project management
experience.

MUST have the following skills:
1. SharePoint 2010
2. Info Path
3. SharePoint Designer Work Flows
4. SharePoint Administration

 *"Recruiting is made easier with JobPencil.com"
*
JobPencil.com - is the leading technology job portal which connects the
Employers looking to hire highly talented professionals and the candidates
looking for right opportunities and employers.

Please join our trail month program and *take advantages of our unique
services are especially tailored for you:*

·  *Manage Job Posting* - Manage up to 25 active jobs.

·  *Manage Consultants* - Manage all of your consultants who are currently
looking for jobs.

·  *Question Bank* - You can create question papers from question bank
offered by JobPencil.com

·  *Resume Alerts* - Create your resume alert criteria and keep receiving
matching candidates!

·  *Resume Search* - Contact our Admin team for more information!

·  *Featured/Premium Employer Listing* - Contact our Admin team for more
information!

·  *Video Interview/Conferencing* - Will be available very soon!

To provide you with our valuable service, we will work to get you matching
candidate for your requirement.

We are looking forward to serving you. Please contact us for your questions
and suggestions!

 Regards,

JobPencil Service Team

Web: www.JobPencil.com