Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required. F2F is Mandatory.

*Candidates should have at least 60 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*

   - A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Bachelor’s degree with at
   least 60 months of professional work experience in the Information
   Technology field.
   - Experience providing written and oral reports in a business
   environment. A sample written report may be requested.
   - Professional experience in Information Technology supporting /
   managing / directing medium to large infrastructure deployments and
   environments.
   - Professional experience in assisting with design, development, and
   implementation of medium to large infrastructure deployments and
   environments.
   - Professional experience in reviewing and evaluating technical
   specifications for compliance with business objectives and requirements.

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.
neet...@x-istech.com