Dear Partners/Job Seekers

One of our JobPencil’s client has opening for Oracle Financila Analyst
requirement,
if you have matching candidates please submit their profiles on the below
given link (or) contact JobPencil service team for more details.

Title:Oracle Financila Analyst
Location:Winston Salem,NC
Duration: 6+months plus

*Position Description: *

Oracle Financials Analyst will work directly with the internal Finance
users to support mission critical business functions using the Oracle
Financial applications Release 12. The Analyst will establish and maintain
positive business relationships with managers and staff in Finance
functional area, their processes, and their priorities. The position is to
assist process owners in identifying solutions to enable business process
improvements and serve as trusted advisor and Subject Matter expert to the
business regarding how the Oracle Financial system can be used.

*Responsibilities:*

· Provide functional and technical support to users to maintain Oracle
Financials R12 AP, GL and AR applications - includes coding, report writing
and testing in a development environment.

· Setup, configure, test and validate Oracle EBS Application modules and
customizations

· Work on application solution design and development, testing and
Implementation. Document business requirements and work on business process
improvement.

· Adhere to and perform all support functions in accordance with SDLC,
adhere to IT application standards and procedures. Troubleshoot and resolve
applications functional and technical issues. Ensure service level
availability of the Oracle applications and provide on-call support (24x7)

· Develop, review and execute the System Test Scripts, perform end to end
functional testing of business processes and participate in new system
implementations and upgrades.

*Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:*

· At least 4-5 years of technical experience with GL, AP & AR.

· Experience working with Oracle EBS Release 12.

· Experience with Oracle Applications Technology foundation, Oracle Forms,
Reports, Workflow, XML Publisher, Oracle Database, SQL loader, Oracle
Applications API's, Database concepts, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripts and FTP
process

· Experience working with data mapping, data conversions, interfaces and
validation.

· Experience with change management process, developing functional design
specifications for application customizations and provide system testing
support.

· Experience with AIM or similar oracle applications implementation
methodology.

· Excellent communication, written skills, strong analytical and
troubleshooting skills.

· Flexible, self-directed and motivated individual, able to accommodate to
shifting priorities.

· Self-starter, who can work independently, follows through and completes
tasks with a minimum of oversight.

· Must be a team player and willing to work alongside technology staff to
get the job done and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
with attention to details.

· Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related fields

*Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Experience:*

· Knowledge of other Oracle E-Business Suite application modules like Fixed
Assets and Cash Management

· Strong project management skills.

*“Recruiting is made easier with JobPencil.com”
*
JobPencil.com – is the leading technology job portal which connects the
Employers looking to hire highly talented professionals and the candidates
looking for right opportunities and employers.

Please join our trail month program and *take advantages of our unique
services are especially tailored for you:*

·         *Manage Job Posting* - Manage up to 25 active jobs.

·         *Manage Consultants* - Manage all of your consultants who are
currently looking for jobs.

·         *Question Bank* - You can create question papers from question
bank offered by JobPencil.com

·         *Resume Alerts* - Create your resume alert criteria and keep
receiving matching candidates!

·         *Resume Search* - Contact our Admin team for more information!

·         *Featured/Premium Employer Listing* - Contact our Admin team for
more information!

·         *Video Interview/Conferencing* - Will be available very soon!

To provide you with our valuable service, we will work to get you matching
candidate for your requirement.

We are looking forward to serving you. Please contact us for your questions
and suggestions!

 Regards,

JobPencil Service Team

Phone:  614-525-9621