Dear Associate,**

Hope you are doing well. **

*
*I am trying to reach you regarding an opportunity for “*Java Developer*”
Position based in *“**Collierville, TN & Detroit, MI*” and the description
and Skills required are copied below.**

Please revert back to me if you are available & interested in below
opportunity with word version of your resume, best time & number to contact
them along with the hourly rates. Please feel free to contact me to discuss
more about this opportunity.

* *

This position will move quickly.  The manager wants best 2 resumes by noon
tomorrow.

Please call me if you have questions!

*Position-I***

* *

*Job Title                 : Java SOA Developer
Location                 : Collierville, TN***

*Duration                : 40 Days*

*Job Description: *

ü  6-8 years of experience

ü  Experience in J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB 2.0, Struts, Hibernate, Spring

ü  Extensive experience in JPA, and Web services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI)

ü  Good communication skills

ü  Ability to own and co-ordinate with offshore teams

*Position-I**I*

*Position                : Java Developer*

*Duration               : 3 Months *

*Location               : Detroit, MI (USA)*

*Job Description: *

ü  Should have experience in complete SDLC process in at least two projects
using Java/j2ee with 6-8 years of work experience.

ü  Should have worked extensively  in Java, J2ee, Spring  and Hibernate.

ü  Should have hands on work exp / knowledge of programming using the EXTJS
Framework.

ü  Should have used - Oracle DB, IBM Web Sphere App Server /Tomcat
WebServer, with exposure to Unix.

ü  Should be able to interact with various teams at onsite for requirement
gathering and technical designing/solutioning.

ü  Should have good knowledge on Design Patterns and Web Programming.

ü  Should be able to co-ordinate with offshore and share the business
requirements and provide necessary guidance to the team.

ü  Should be able to elicit and report back the status of the work requests
at offshore to the necessary stakeholders at onsite.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Bhageerath