A new Job, ID: 43851 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/43851> was
added at eJobsVille.com
- For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  Microsoft CRM Developer  posted on 2013-10-02 04:48:02

Job Description:I have a need for (2) Microsoft CRM resources for a state
agency here in Columbus, Ohio  They would start in October until June 2014
 I need to submit them on Thursday, October 3rd at 12:00 pm.

Market rate

Candidate Name:
Position:
Email:
Phone:
Skype ID:
Location:
FULL ADDRESS WHERE YOU LIVE NOW:
Please list the name of your Corporation & Full Address if going CTC:
Hourly Rate All Inclusive(1099, Corp to Corp):
Citizenship Status:
Availability:
If you’re an H-1 provide/(email & phone numbers) of the actual company who
currently holds your H-1, and who I should ask for about your services?
How many years does this person have left on his/her h-1 in the us before
it expires?   actual date it expires?

SUMMARY OF WHY YOU FIT THIS ROLE , BE SPECIFIC:
(Please add anything you can that will help sell you to the MGR for this
role based on the specs)

Salary: 65

Click here to view full job description and
apply<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/43851>
(Guest users can also apply)