Dear Partners/Job Seekers

One of our JobPencil’s client has opening for *QA/Banking* requirement, if
you have matching candidates please submit their profiles, contact
JobPencil service team for more details.

*Job Title: QA/Banking*

*Location: Greensboro, NC*

*Duration: Long term*

*Start Date: ASAP*

* *

*Job Description:-*

• Technically lead the System Test organization, coordinating testing
activities, and providing guidance and training to less experienced System
Test Analysts.
• Develop Test Plans working with other System Test Analysts, programmers,
and users.
• Execute test scripts/procedures and validate test results documenting
software problems.
• Develop test cases and test scripts/procedures from requirement
specifications, and/or business scenarios.
• Lead quality reviews of the test documentation developed.
• Provide management with reports on problems resolution and test progress.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill
and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer science or related discipline or
equivalent education and related training
2. Seven years of experience in testing and QA processes
3. Good verbal and written communication skills
4. Working knowledge of PC applications such as Microsoft Office
5. Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
6. Ability to travel as needed
Desired Skills:
1. Certified Software Engineer or Software Quality Engineer
SPECIFIC POSITION DESCRIPTION:
1. The Test Analyst is assigned to a specific application or applications
supporting either a specific line of business, channel or other logical
business function
2. The Test Analyst typically works in support of a QA Lead supporting a
team of testers, typically contract onshore and offshore resources
3. Acts as the application subject matter expert from a software quality
perspective for application(s) in assigned portfolio
4. Acts as software quality counterpart to the application developer for
all applications is assigned portfolio
5. Has a thorough understanding of business, functional and technical
aspects for all applications in assigned portfolio
6. Has a through understanding of application landscape for all
applications in assigned portfolio (application architecture, physical and
logical deployment, interfaces, dependencies, etc)
7. Has a moderate level of technical expertise from a software quality
perspective for all applications in assigned portfolio
8. Is accountable to support the QA Lead in ensuring software quality for
all applications in assigned portfolio
9. Ensures all initiatives are executed meet the standards as defined by
the Software Quality Management Process
10. Supports interface between Test Management and Test Analysts
11. Supports interface between assigned line of business and software
quality assurance
12. Supports interface between Testing Center of Excellence (TCOE) and
Environment Management to ensure test environments are setup, configured,
and meet required standards for testing and validation
13. Has a thorough understanding of requirements analysis and various
systems analysis and design techniques and methodologies to ensure defined
requirements meet the standard for testability
14. Has a thorough understanding of software modelling and design
techniques to ensure defined design components meet the standard for
verification and testability
15. Can assign tasks to testers, follow up accordingly

*“Recruiting is made easier with JobPencil.com”
*
JobPencil.com – is the leading technology job portal which connects the
Employers looking to hire highly talented professionals and the candidates
looking for right opportunities and employers.

Please join our trail month program and *take advantages of our unique
services are especially tailored for you:*

*Manage Job Posting* - Manage up to 25 active jobs.

•        *Manage Consultants* - Manage all of your consultants who are
currently looking for jobs.

•        *Question Bank* - You can create question papers from question
bank offered by JobPencil.com

•        *Resume Alerts* - Create your resume alert criteria and keep
receiving matching candidates!

•        *Resume Search* - Contact our Admin team for more information!

•        *Featured/Premium Employer Listing* - Contact our Admin team for
more information!

•        *Video Interview/Conferencing* - Will be available very soon!

To provide you with our valuable service, we will work to get you matching
candidate for your requirement.

We are looking forward to serving you. Please contact us for your questions
and suggestions!

Regards,

JobPencil Service Team

Web: www.JobPencil.com