Infrastructure Project Manager

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration: 6 months to start

Manage a portfolio of varied infrastructure projects
Develop and manage project plans, issues lists, and implementation
Establish milestone targets to better set and communicate expectations
Develop resource plans and work with functional managers to prioritize work
Properly clarify, identify, and document task responsibility and
expectations
Manage project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals
Assess and modify plans as priorities shift throughout the migration
Provide weekly status updates and work forecasts
Where applicable, work with management to secure funding to execute
Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
Build team coherence through leadership and effective communication
Position Requirements
Ability to manage many projects at the same time
Ability to quickly get up to speed on projects that may already be underway
Ability to clearly articulate objectives and deliverables so that teams
have a clear understanding of expectations
Patience and adaptability with changes in scope and timelines
Ability to drive and lead a dotted line organization.  Persuasive,
encouraging, and motivating
Ability to identify key issues, escalate appropriately, and track to
resolution
Adaptable to existing process and tools while looking for ways to improve
these to get the work completed

--
Regards

Kevin

Direct : 512-553-7942 | ke...@questinfosoft.com | www.questinfosoft.com

 Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and  a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this message by
mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your  system. We
are sorry for the enconvenience caused to you. Also this message
 (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged.
Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Quest
Infosoft will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any
forwarded attachments emanating either from within Quest Infosoft or
outside. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or
in part is  strictly prohibited. We respect your on-line privacy. This is
not an unsolicited  mail.