Dear Partners/Job Seekers

One of our JobPencil’s client has opening for Senior .Net Developer
  requirement,
if you have matching candidates please submit their profiles, contact
JobPencil service team for more details.

Title       Senior .Net Developer
Location               Herndon, VA
Duration : 6+ Months

*Job Information :* Client  is currently seeking a Senior Developer to join
the Product Development team in our Herndon, VA location. The Senior
Developer position requires the design, team management, coding,
documentation and testing of software projects.  Duties will include
development in many of the follow technologies:  TSQL, *Winforms*, C#,
ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, WPF, WCF and SOAP Services.

*Education, Experience & Training:*
-Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
-5 to 7 years work experience developing applications a must
-Management skills to work with a team of developers
-Ability to lead and conduct application design sessions
-In-depth knowledge .Net Framework
-In-depth knowledge Microsoft Visual Studio Microsoft and Team Foundation
Server (TFS)
-In-depth knowledge of design patterns
-In-depth knowledge of Unit Testing
-Knowledge of object relational mapping technologies – nHibernate
-Knowledge of Winforms development
-Knowledge of latest technologies – WPF, WCF, SOAP Services etc
-Additional experience should include Windows desktop and server
applications (such as MS Office and MS SQL Server and IIS) and basic
hardware systems
-Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services
-Solid interpersonal skills
-Exceptional problem solving abilities
*Duties:*
-Work with Business System Analysts, Testers, Product Owners to create and
refine stories.
-Write and Maintain Unit Tests and assist with the creation of automated
testing.
-Code projects using existing code standards and conventions.
-Provide input to assist overall teaem process improvement and product
design stability.
-Properly track issues and resolutions in relation to the development
effort.
-Communicate and document project statuses to management.
-Understanding of agile delivery methodology.
-Ensure that all code retains logical stability, reliability,
confidentiality, and integrity of client systems is in accordance with
client policies, procedures and taking appropriate actions for II
violations.

*Manage Job Posting* - Manage up to 25 active jobs.
*“Recruiting is made easier with JobPencil.com” *
JobPencil.com – is the leading technology job portal which connects the
Employers looking to hire highly talented professionals and the candidates
looking for right opportunities and employers.

Please join our trail month program and *take advantages of our unique
services are especially tailored for you:*

•        *Manage Consultants* - Manage all of your consultants who are
currently looking for jobs.

•        *Question Bank* - You can create question papers from question
bank offered by JobPencil.com

•        *Resume Alerts* - Create your resume alert criteria and keep
receiving matching candidates!

•        *Resume Search* - Contact our Admin team for more information!

•        *Featured/Premium Employer Listing* - Contact our Admin team for
more information!

•        *Video Interview/Conferencing* - Will be available very soon!

To provide you with our valuable service, we will work to get you matching
candidate for your requirement.

We are looking forward to serving you. Please contact us for your questions
and suggestions!

Regards,

JobPencil Service Team

Web: www.JobPencil.com