Dear Partners/Job Seekers

One of our JobPencil’s client has opening for *SSIS/SQL Developer* requirement,
if you have matching candidates please submit their profiles, contact
JobPencil service team for more details.

*SSIS/SQL Developer*

*GC or US Citizen*

*Rate : $50/hr. C2C *

*Pasadena, CA*

*12 month Contract+*

Job Description: Administers new databases for Reload, handles
creating/porting SQL tables/views/SSIS packages to integrate Reload
databases with the existing Data Production Operations. Administers Reload
and Apex database security and infrastructure, including file shares.
Creates database documentation and uses TFS to track progress of
assignments.  Ability to mentor team members in database administration
practices.

The goals for Project Reload include protection of the Public Record data
assets, reducing storage costs of the data, creating a history of data
changes and the automation of data handling to reduce errors and manpower
needed to process incoming/outgoing data.  A dedicated SQL resource is
needed to complete the SQL server tasks according to the Reload project
schedule, as well as, to ensure the Reload SQL database environment is
accessible to team members and remains stable.  Without the dedicated
database resource, the Reload SQL database tasks will not be completed in a
timely manner, thus increasing the risk of public record data loss and/or
the inability to track the history of changes made to the company public
record databases.

10 years experience with production SQL databases and SQL server components
SSIS and SSRS; SAN/disk management, security and network infrastructure
configuration. Ability to create queries for system level information
needed to manage the SQL users, databases and disk space. Ability to create
a database and warehouse.  Ability to create business logic SQL
statements.  Ability to create SQL code for loading data warehouse and
reporting databases, as well as SSIS or SSRS components.  Familiar with
Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS).

Duties include the following:

•              DBA analysis and design

•              Examine SQL server instances and document the environment

•              Familiar with Visual Studio tools

•              Assist Business with queries for sales, research or customer
questions

•              Support the environments of Reload: Dev, QA, RC/UAT and
Disaster Recovery for deployments, security and updates

•              Attend meetings as required, update project hours in TFS and
Oracle Project Accounting

•              Complete SQL server database assignments, including the
development of SQL statements for triggers, views and SSIS Commands;
create/deploy SSRS reports; port or re-purpose existing SQL

•              Database infrastructure/security implementation as required

•              Backup other DBA resources, assist system engineers as
needed to complete Reload tasks

•              Assist with new SQL server installation and configuration

•              Mentor other team members

•              Create or port SQL server views, tables, triggers and SQL
routines from other projects as needed

•              Edit/create SSIS packages; assist other team members with
SSIS

Create/edit SSRS reports as required for Reload team to review data
Computer Skills:

•              Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel and Access

•              Data Junction or similar to manipulate, compare and analyze
large data files

•              Understanding of SQL Server and SQL commands and table
structure

Education:

•              Bachelor Degree or technical institute degree/certificate in
Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline.

*“Recruiting is made easier with JobPencil.com” *
JobPencil.com – is the leading technology job portal which connects the
Employers looking to hire highly talented professionals and the candidates
looking for right opportunities and employers.

Please join our trail month program and *take advantages of our unique
services are especially tailored for you:*

*Manage Job Posting* - Manage up to 25 active jobs.

•        *Manage Consultants* - Manage all of your consultants who are
currently looking for jobs.

•        *Question Bank* - You can create question papers from question
bank offered by JobPencil.com

•        *Resume Alerts* - Create your resume alert criteria and keep
receiving matching candidates!

•        *Resume Search* - Contact our Admin team for more information!

•        *Featured/Premium Employer Listing* - Contact our Admin team for
more information!

•        *Video Interview/Conferencing* - Will be available very soon!

To provide you with our valuable service, we will work to get you matching
candidate for your requirement.

We are looking forward to serving you. Please contact us for your questions
and suggestions!

Regards,

JobPencil Service Team

Web: www.JobPencil.com