Please No send OPT’s

Role: ETL Tester with Banking & Financial Domain Knowledge

Location: Wilmington, DE

*Roles and Responsibilities*

1. Create test cases based on Requirements
2. Create test data based on test scenarios
3. System Testing, Integration Testing, Regression testing
4. Application Support to business users in UAT
5. Prod Implementation validations
6. Test Management using QC
7. Interact with BSAs/Developers to resolve issues

*Must have skills*

1. At least 2+ years of ETL Testing Experience
2. Proficient in Unix user level commands
3. Proficient in SQL and database systems – Preferably Teradata
4. Ability to write SQL queries to validate test results in a database
5. Experience in using Informatica
6. Extensive knowledge of testing process and testing methodology
7. Strong background in functional testing with the ability to design and
develop test cases
8. Perform all aspects of verification, including functional, integrated,
regression and system testing

Thanks and Regards,

*Karan Tyagi*

*IDC Technologies, Inc*., 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035

Tel: 408-457-9381 Extn: 4014| Fax: 408-608-6088

Email: karan.ty...@idctechnologies.com <ka...@idctechnologies.com>| Web:
www.idctechnologies.com|

Yahoo IM: Karan_tyagi2000, Gtalk IM: itrecruiter2012

*in.linkedin.com/pub/karan-tyagi/21/b2/8b6*<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/karan-tyagi/21/b2/8b6/>

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from