Dear Partner,

Please find the below requirement  with our client in MN

Title                       : SAP MM with PS consultant

Location               : Minneapolis MN

Duration              : 12 Months

DETAILS OF THE REQUIREMENT

RGS ID

3359018

Requirement ID

3780583

Role

SAP ECC Materials Management & Project System Consultant

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills

5+ years of hands-on experience in SAP ECC MM
2 implementation projects in SAP ECC MM
Must be able to design and configure solutions in Materials Management
Must have worked in SAP ECC integrated with SAP CRM with knowledge of PS
module
Must be experienced in writing functional specs, working with off-shore
teams, develop test scenarios and support business
Good working experience with Adobe Creative Client tools (Creative Suite,
Adobe Drive)
Strong interpersonal verbal, presentation and written communication skills
Possesses knowledge and experience leveraging both IT solutions and
business process improvements

Roles and responsibility

SAP ECC Materials Management & Project System Consultant
Work with Business team & Development teams in implementing a SAP CRM
Marketing  solution for a leading retailer
Responsible for overall SAP CRM Marketing design and standards
Lead a development Team
Work with the other Functional and development teams throughout the
development life cycle
Lead or participate in Proof-of-Concept projects
Stay current with emerging industry trends
Ability to take initiative and ownership on tasks
Create  Preliminary and Detail design document based on the business
requirement

Desirable Technical / Functional Skills

Knowledge of Retail Marketing
Knowledge of Marketing Workflow

Total experience in required skill (years)

8+  years

Pay Rate per hour (payable to vendor)

~6 years

Work Location

Open

Duration

12 month

Assignment start date

Dec 15th

*Best Regards,*

John V

*Sr Technical Recruiter*

*[image: Description: 0e4bb08]*

www.ctsIT.com

Phone : 609 557 7440

email:- joh...@ctsit.com

*[image: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CDA151.D8BB9F50]**GO GREEN …*

[image: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CD2784.EFACAD90]

Locations :- New Jersey|California|Delaware|Singapore|India

 "E Verify Certified" | "Certified Minority Owned Business Firm" | "ISO
9001: 2008 Certified"

We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line with the
e-mail address this message was received. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you