Dear Partners/Job Seekers

One of our JobPencil’s client has opening for *Web Apps Developer (*C#.NET
and ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> utilizing .NET framework*)* requirement, if
you have matching candidates please submit their profiles, contact
JobPencil service team for more details.

*Role: Web Apps Developer (*C#.NET and ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> utilizing
.NET framework*)*

Location: Tallahassee, FL (Need Local Candidates)

Duration: 12+ Months

Mode of Interview: Phone + F2F

Job Description:

Must Haves:

·         10+ years of experience with developing applications utilizing
Microsoft C#.NET and ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> utilizing .NET framework
through 4.5, IIS through 7.5, and classic ASP.

·         8+ years experience designing relational databases, creating and
troubleshooting stored procedures, and creating and troubleshooting SSIS
packages with Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012.

·         4+ years experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2013
Ultimate.

·         4+ years experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
2010/2013 and SharePoint 2010/2013 for Application Lifecycle Management
activities including version control, work item tracking, and
application testing.

·         Successfully pass a Level 2 criminal background investigation,
including fingerprinting, and statewide and national criminal history
records checks.

·         Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information
Systems, Software Engineering, Business Administration, or other related
field, or equivalent work experience.

·         Thorough working knowledge of Agile/Scrum development
methodologies as demonstrated in previous web application development
projects.

·         Thorough working knowledge of release management, change
management, and configuration management principles.

·         Strong command of the English language, both written and verbal.

Nice to Haves:

·         Technical knowledge of MVC/MVP architecture, Windows Workflow
Foundation, Windows Communication Foundation, preferred.

·         Technical knowledge of network infrastructure, network
communication, and security, preferred.

·         Experience with IBM FileNet document management software,
preferred.

·         Highly skilled in developing web applications that are
ADA/Section 508 compliant, preferred.

·         Experience in testing the Oracle Insbridge premium rating
application

*“Recruiting is made easier with JobPencil.com” *
JobPencil.com – is the leading technology job portal which connects the
Employers looking to hire highly talented professionals and the candidates
looking for right opportunities and employers.

Please join our trail month program and *take advantages of our unique
services are especially tailored for you:*

*Manage Job Posting* - Manage up to 25 active jobs.

•        *Manage Consultants* - Manage all of your consultants who are
currently looking for jobs.

•        *Question Bank* - You can create question papers from question
bank offered by JobPencil.com

•        *Resume Alerts* - Create your resume alert criteria and keep
receiving matching candidates!

•        *Resume Search* - Contact our Admin team for more information!

•        *Featured/Premium Employer Listing* - Contact our Admin team for
more information!

•        *Video Interview/Conferencing* - Will be available very soon!

To provide you with our valuable service, we will work to get you matching
candidate for your requirement.

We are looking forward to serving you. Please contact us for your questions
and suggestions!

Regards,

JobPencil Service Team

Web: www.JobPencil.com