Dear Partners/Job Seekers

One of our JobPencil’s client has opening for SAP Business Warehouse
Lead/Architect requirement, if you have matching candidates please submit
their profiles, contact JobPencil service team for more details.

*Role: SAP Business Warehouse Lead/Architect- Sales (SD-MM-Purchasing)*

Location: Harrisburg, PA

Duration: 6-12 Months

Position Type: CTH

*Must Haves: *

 Minimum experience of 12 years IT Experience and 10 years in the
implementation of SAP BW .

   - Understanding of core data warehouse concepts and excellent experience
   in data modeling
   - Experience architecting Global BW solution from multiple SAP R/3
   system with varying designs into a common BW reporting template
   - Detailed in-depth technical BW knowledge coupled with solid all round
   hands-on experience including data extraction and report generation aspects
   of delivering business solutions in BW.
   - SAP development experience utilizing ABAP and ABAP Objects.
   - A broad understanding of at least one of the main Financial (FI & CO)
   , Logistics modules (SD , MM , Purchasing) ,  Manufacturing ( PM , QM) in
   core R/3 preferred.
   - Build and enhance BI objects such as InfoObjects, InfoCubes,
   InfoSources/Data Sources, Master Data, ETL, Transformations, Update Rules,
   ODS, Extractors, Infosets, Aggregates, Process Chains, User Exits.
   - Knowledge and experience in performance tuning related to a SAP BW
   solution
   - Ability to manage a small team while leading development projects
   related to BW
   - Experience with SAP Business Objects Platform (Crystal, Web
   Intelligence, Analysis for Office, Explorer, Mobile , Universe Design) is a
   plus
   - Experience implementing BW on HANA, Nearline storage is desired

   - Education:
      - BS / BA in Computer Science, Business, Mathematics, Engineering or
      Equivalent

Nice to Haves:

   - Exceptional verbal and written communications skills, with an ability
   to express complex technical concepts in business terms
   - Must have excellent client-facing skills; solid teamwork and
   interpersonal skills; strong ability to work independently when appropriate
   - Ability to manage multiple assignments and projects simultaneously
   with a track record of project completion

*“Recruiting is made easier with JobPencil.com” *
JobPencil.com – is the leading technology job portal which connects the
Employers looking to hire highly talented professionals and the candidates
looking for right opportunities and employers.

Please join our trail month program and *take advantages of our unique
services are especially tailored for you:*

*Manage Job Posting* - Manage up to 25 active jobs.

•        *Manage Consultants* - Manage all of your consultants who are
currently looking for jobs.

•        *Question Bank* - You can create question papers from question
bank offered by JobPencil.com

•        *Resume Alerts* - Create your resume alert criteria and keep
receiving matching candidates!

•        *Resume Search* - Contact our Admin team for more information!

•        *Featured/Premium Employer Listing* - Contact our Admin team for
more information!

•        *Video Interview/Conferencing* - Will be available very soon!

To provide you with our valuable service, we will work to get you matching
candidate for your requirement.

We are looking forward to serving you. Please contact us for your questions
and suggestions!

Regards,

JobPencil Service Team

Web: www.JobPencil.com