Dear Partners/Job Seekers

One of our JobPencil’s client has opening for  Networks
Administrator-L3 requirement,
if you have matching candidates please submit their profiles, contact
JobPencil service team for more details.

*Job Title                      :           Networks Administrator-L3*

Project Duration           :           6 Months

Location                       :           Rockville, MD

Positions                       :           1

Rate                             :            Open

*Job Description: *

   - CCNP or equivalent certifications must. CCIE preferred.
   - Strong understanding of the DC LAN infrastructure.
   - Advanced knowledge and understanding of a range of computer and
   networking software and hardware systems and related technologies like
   EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS etc.
   - Expertise on Cisco WLAN infrastructure.
   - Ability to manage and configure Cisco APs and Wireless controllers.
   - Ability to install, configure, and maintain networks, and/or related
   hardware (Cisco 29XX,35XX, 37XX, 45XX, 65XX) and software.
   - Ability to analyze and assess computer/network architecture
   requirements and determine optimum, cost-effective solutions.
   - Computer/network systems planning skills.
   - Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of
   expertise.
   - Knowledge of computer/network systems infrastructure requirements and
   standards.
   - Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
   - Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work
   effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
   - Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical
   personnel.
   - Analyzes and determines current network systems technology, and
   available vendor offerings to establish optimum computer and network
   architecture solutions; suggests plans future enhancements to offshore
   pre-sales team.
   - Provides project management support in the implementation,
   installation, configuration, and technical support of computer and network
   architecture; coordinates projects with other departments and external
   organizations and agencies.
   - Participates in the inventory management of software licenses,
   software, hardware, and other IT supplies as per the defined process.
   - Provides planning and advanced technical expertise regarding computer
   and network services for both local and wide area networks; serves as
   high-level technical expert in regards to computer/network systems and
   associated issues for onsite.
   - Serves as point of contact and liaison with on-site customers &
   vendor’s representative;
   - Installs, configures, and maintains computer and network operating
   system and application software, as appropriate; provides on-call support
   for computer/network systems as required.
   - Maintains a broad knowledge of current and emerging state-of-the-art
   computer/network systems technologies, architectures, and products.
   - Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
   - Accurately prepares written business communication that is coherent,
   grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging.
   - Need to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.

*“Recruiting is made easier with JobPencil.com” *
JobPencil.com – is the leading technology job portal which connects the
Employers looking to hire highly talented professionals and the candidates
looking for right opportunities and employers.

Please join our trail month program and *take advantages of our unique
services are especially tailored for you:*

*Manage Job Posting* - Manage up to 25 active jobs.

•        *Manage Consultants* - Manage all of your consultants who are
currently looking for jobs.

•        *Question Bank* - You can create question papers from question
bank offered by JobPencil.com

•        *Resume Alerts* - Create your resume alert criteria and keep
receiving matching candidates!

•        *Resume Search* - Contact our Admin team for more information!

•        *Featured/Premium Employer Listing* - Contact our Admin team for
more information!

•        *Video Interview/Conferencing* - Will be available very soon!

To provide you with our valuable service, we will work to get you matching
candidate for your requirement.

We are looking forward to serving you. Please contact us for your questions
and suggestions!

Regards,

JobPencil Service Team

Web: www.JobPencil.com