Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

between us and the end client.

Production Support Engineer
Location  : Seattle, WA (Bellevue) -- F2F
Duration  : 6 months Contract

*MUST BE LOCAL AND ABLE TO INITIALLY FACE TO FACE.*

The desired candidate for this position will be responsible for production
analysis of products/issue reporting of production issues. Ability to work
with a small team in a Linux /open source development environment.
Identify areas of automation & create tools for efficiency improvements.

Working knowledge of a development and scripting language required. Java,
Ruby and/or Perl a plus
Working knowledge of Linux/Unix OS
Ability to start with a time and a purchase and, using logs and database
records,  unravel the sequence of events which the purchase went through
and
postulate an explanation for the problem described
Ability to make intuitive leaps from limited log and database data
Interest in simple statistical analysis of log information to help direct
in-depth investigations
Intermediate understanding of web sites and http traffic
Basic understanding of tcp/ip networking and firewall concepts
Intermediate to advanced linux skills
Intermediate SQL skills (query skills, not DBA skills)
Intermediate grep, sed, perl, etc log parsing utilities skills
Experience with Selenium Grid/Web driver framework

*Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience Expertise Rating *
SVN Desired
CVS Desired
GIT Desired