A new Job, ID: 93200 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/93200> was
added at eJobsVille.com
- For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  Production Tech I [#6360]  posted on 2014-01-09 13:53:56

Job Description:
*Requirement .*

*Position                        : Production Tech I [#6360]*
*Location                      : 2350 Qume Drive , San Jose, CA 95131 USA*
*Duration                      : 12+ Months Contract*
*Rate                              : USD 18.00-USD 25.00 /hr on W2 (All
inclusive)*
*Start Time                  : 6:00 AM*
*End Time                    : 2:30 PM*
*Total Hours/week     : 40.00*
*Client                           : Becton Dickinson*

*Qualifications:  *
High school diploma, 1 year of production related experience

*Responsibilities:  *
Performs entry level routine production functions including filling,
utility operations, packing, assembling, labeling and inspection under
general supervision

Skills
Comments                   Exp (Mos.)                   Skill Requirements
Basic Math Skills                     0
General Laboratory Safety       0
SAP                                         0
Sop                                          0

Job Requirements: *Responsibilities:  *
Performs entry level routine production functions including filling,
utility operations, packing, assembling, labeling and inspection under
general supervision

Click here to view full job description and
apply<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/93200>
(Guest users can also apply)