Hi,

 Pease find the below requirement please send me your suitable consultants
profiles to *vi...@t3incorp.com <vi...@t3incorp.com>*

Title:           Data Warehouse Consultant

Location:     Madison, WI area.

Interview:    F2F

EAD, GC and Citizens and Locals only

The ideal candidate for this position will possess the ability to design
and implement complex relational and star-schema database structures, have
strong experience and technical skills with Business Intelligence tools and
techniques, and significant experience coordinating Business Intelligence
projects.

Please send me candidates that have Data Warehouse and Business Objects
experience.

If they have Informatica experience that would be great as well.