A new Job, ID: 131663 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/131663> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  Java Senior Developerj  posted on 2014-03-18 08:31:38

Job Description:*Hi Partner,*

This is *Saikiran* from *IDC.* I hope you are doing great. We have an
urgent requirement with one of our direct client *Java Senior
Developer. *Please
go through the requirement and let me know your interest or please do refer
someone.

*Role: Java Senior Developer*
*Location: San Ramon, CA*
*Duration: 12 months Contract*

*Job Description:*

  RoleJava Senior DeveloperMandatory Technical SkillsJ2EE, OSGI, Play,
Html5, css3, jQuery, bootstrap.js, angular.js, datatables.net, requirejs,
highcharts, Apache CXF, Spring /Hibernate/JPA, iOS Development, MS
Azure Desirable
Technical SkillsWso2 Identity Server, Apache CamelMandatory Functional
Skills1. Ability to co-ordinate with multiple technical teams, Business
users and Customer
2. Strong communication
3. Strong troubleshooting skillsDesirable Functional SkillsManufacturing,
Application Development PlatformTotal Experience Required5-8 Years

*Please provide me the following details (ASAP):*
  *BASIC Details* Requirement ID  Title (Mr. / Ms.) First Name  Middle
Name Last
Name  SSN No(Last Four Digits) Date of Birth  Gender Nationality/VISA
Status/Current validity  Available From Current Location  Relocation Contact
Number  Email ID Skype ID  Interview Availability (Any 3 Time Slots) Total
IT Experience  Experience in required skills Grade/Years of Experience  Skills
(Please Mention if any Certifications) *Educational Details*  Name of
Degree (Bachelors/Engineering)  Specialization Duration Start Date(Month &
Year)  Duration End Date(Month & Year) % Marks/Grade  University Education
(Regular /Distance)  *Employer Details* Company Name  Contact Name Contact
No  Email ID

Salary: DOE

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/131663>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*