Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP
Please reply at
*dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com*<dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com>

*.NET DeveloperAddison, TX6 Months ContractNeed Local to TX*

*They are wanting to interview tomorrow so we need people local to the
Dallas/Fort Worth area.*

*Must-haves*
3-4 year experience in web/windows application development.
2+ years developing Web Applications in the .NET environment using ASP.NET,
C#, ADO.NET, and Web Services.
Experience with .NET 2.0
Experience in building international applications using .NET
Strong database design and SQL skills using SQL Server.
Good grasp of Object Oriented concepts, techniques and patterns
Participation in full development life cycle of product/application
development.
Good UI development skills
Knowledge of client side Web technologies including HTML, CSS, Javascript,
XML, XSL and XPATH.
Proficient with Visio and MS Office products

*Role*
You will be responsible for designing and developing new features for the
clients application based on the requirements provided by the business
users. This will include troubleshooting issues or bugs that existed in the
current applications. You will also be responsible for attending daily
SCRUM meetings, where you will provide updates on your progess and any
issues or roadblocks you have encountered.

*Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.*