A new Job, ID: 190401 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/190401> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  ETL Developer with Netezza  posted on 2014-06-16 18:25:26

Job Description:Hi,

Greetings!!

Hope you are doing great.

This is *Khaleel *from *Damcosoft Inc*. We have an urgent requirement for
the position *ETL Developer with Netezza *at *Columbus, OH.*

*Job Title: ETL Consultant with Netezza*
*Location: Columbus, OH*
*Duration: 1 Year *
*Interview Type: Telephonic*

*Job Description:*

We are seeking a Sr. BI consultant to aid in our client's transition to the
Netezza product.

Must have:
•Netezza hands on experience, at least 2-3 years

Required Skills:

Write load modules NBPLC and do SQL queries. Data modeling don’t need
retail experience. Have to have data integration, BI,  ETL with Netezza. A
few month effort and roll into other projects.

Responsibilities:

·         This individual will provide the Data Warehouse team with the
guidance needed in migrating data warehouse components to the Netezza
environment
·         He or she will share best practices on how to build and migrate
data warehousing information currently residing in Oracle and DB2 databases
·         He or she should be able to build and document the artifacts
needed for the design and deployment of the new Netezza environment

Job Requirements: Looking for ETL Developer with strong Netezza experience

Salary: 58

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/190401>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*