A new Job, ID: 190951 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/190951> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  Junior Java Developer - Client: Dept of Homeland Security -
Location: DC - USC only  posted on 2014-06-17 12:01:28

Job Description:

Location <http://www.rhtinfo.com/phplist/lists/admin/?page=message&id=5039#>:
DC

Rate: Open

*Must be US Citizen*

Client: Dept of Homeland Security
<http://www.rhtinfo.com/phplist/lists/admin/?page=message&id=5043#>.

Junior Java Developer:

Responsibilities

• Work with product owners and colleagues to interpret feature
requests anddevelop
software <http://www.rhtinfo.com/phplist/lists/admin/?page=message&id=5033#> in
iterative design/build/test cycles using anAgile development
<http://www.rhtinfo.com/phplist/lists/admin/?page=message&id=5043#> process
• Drawing on components from the project’s open-source framework, use
Javascript, MongoDB, RESTful web services, MuleSoft, Java Spring MVC and
Oracle to design, build and test software components for citizens and
employees • Regularly check code into our continuous integration pipeline
based on Gradle, Git and Jenkins to incrementally build our overall system
and get immediate feedback on build performance • Develop and expand unit
and integration tests which will be automatically run by the build pipeline
for developer feedback using JUnit and other tools like Geb, Spock and
Selenium

Qualifications

• Experience with several components in our open-source and enterprise
software stack is desired, including Javascript (AngularJS and Bootstrap),
Spring MVC developed with STS, MongoDB and Oracle, and both RESTful and
SOAP-based web services.

• Experience working in a continuous integration
<http://www.rhtinfo.com/phplist/lists/admin/?page=message&id=5033#> environment
with Git and build server software (Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo) is desired •
Experience with other open-source components a plus, including Gradle,
Activiti / jBPM, jQuery, MuleSoft, Geb and Spock.

• The individual will have 3 years of recent experience building
Internet-facing applications using several components of our software stack

Education

• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline is desired

Clearance
<http://www.rhtinfo.com/phplist/lists/admin/?page=message&id=5033#>

• United States Citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a Public
TrustClearance
<http://www.rhtinfo.com/phplist/lists/admin/?page=message&id=5039#> is
required

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/190951>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*