A new Job, ID: 195380 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/195380> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  Sales force developer  posted on 2014-06-24 18:54:20

Job Description:*We Need Candidates to work on our W2*
12+ months contract for a Salesforce Developer in Nashville, TN
Rate: $40.00 C2C max
This position is for the development and support of the Salesforce
Customer Portal that requires a full time, on-site contract worker
with extensive Salesforce development experience.
Requesting a resource with Salesforce Development and Graphic/Web
Design experience and can provide technical expertise for architecting
and developing the Customer Portal.
Advanced Salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com/> force.com APEX developer.
Experience with custom Salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com/> portals.
Graphic designer experienced in styling complex force.com pages
including custom HTML and JavaScript.
Experience with integration development including both batch and real-time.
Proficient at writing, testing, and deploying scalable code that
handles bulk operations.
Experience managing salesforce.com governor limits.
Experience working with SVN or similar version control tools.
Ability to effectively manage sandbox environments and deploy code
changes between environments.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/195380>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*