A new Job, ID: 196620 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/196620> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Service Engineer-Networking  posted on 2014-06-26 21:35:14

Job Description:
Dear Patner

Hope you are doing great!
Please find the requirement below and let me know if you have any
candidates for the following position .please  send  your consultant
updated resume asap. I will appreciate your quick response. please update
all the skill  below given asap

*Location: Redmond, WA                         *
*Role: Service Engineer-Networking*
*Duration :- 12+ month            *

   *Required Skill:*
*Strong understanding of SNMP, IPSLA, and sFlow. *
*Experience with C#, .Net, or SQL and scripting languages such as Perl or
PowerShell*
*Experience working in large scale network environments*
*Working knowledge of Cisco, Arista, Juniper, and F5 device configuration*
*Knowledge of MPLS, OSPF, and BGP*
*SQL Administration*
IIS Administration
Windows Administration
Excellent knowledge of proven Quality practices such as Six Sigma, Lean, etc

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/196620>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*