Hi,

   Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below requirement.

*Position: NetApp Engineer*

*Location of project:** remote!!*

*Duration:** 3-to-4 weeks Possible extension if the project goes well*

*Interview process:** technical and communication (could be combined), and
then potentially client phone interview*

*Visas? H1B, GC or US Citizenship required**?: not if working remotely from
offshore team. If in USA and remote, proper work permit required*

I need a good NetApp person.. This is short term (4 weeks) but can be
*remote* and they will accept anything, H1B, GC, Even Off-Shore consultants
are accepted.  They also mentioned that this role might get extended if
everything works out fine with the project.

*** Please make sure you specifiy wether your candidates have the Vmware or
Microsoft w/ Exchange and SQL skills when submitting to me. Also it is
helpful if I know how long ago they worked in either environment supporting
NetApp.

(CDot is also known as Cluster Mode)

*Resource 1 – Skills*

    - Netapp 7-mode - 3–5 years
      - Netapp cDoT – 2 years
      - VMWare vSphere - 3–5 years
      - VSC for Netapp 7-mode - 3–5 years
      - VSC for Netapp cDOT – 2 years

*Resource 2 – Skills*

    - Netapp 7-mode – 3-5 years
      - Netapp cDoT – 2 years
      - Microsoft Windows (Enterprise Level – SQL & Exchange) - 3-5 years
      - Snap Manager for Microsoft Exchange 7-mode - 3–5 years
      - Snap Manager for Microsoft SQL - 7–mode - 3–5 years
      - Snap Manager for Microsoft Exchange - cDoT – 2 years
      - Snap Manager for Microsoft SQL - cDoT – 2 years