A new Job, ID: 204768 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/204768> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  Business Analyst  posted on 2014-07-10 13:53:35

Job Description:
Business analyst,  Chicago, IL

As a Business Analyst, you will work with customers to assess their
business needs and provide solutions utilizing our projects and solutions.
You will create supporting requirement and design documentation and
coordinate application development work with the overall goal of ensuring
the delivery of our products and solutions. You will be expected to become
an expert on the customer’s business, products and workflow and then use
that knowledge to ensure the best solutions to our customers.

*Responsibilities:*
-          Work with key project stakeholders (external & internal) on
initial requirements, design, documentation and scope of the project
-          Liaison between developers and stakeholders. Ability to
translate business requirements into something developers understand as
well as the ability to translate questions the developer has to business
-          Work with project team to validate requirements, design and
analysis models
-          Work with Architects to finalize business rules
-          Verify business rules match the customer requirements
-          Write user/business cases

*Skills/requirements:*
-          Excellent written and verbal communication
-          At ease in front of customers
-          Ability to establish a good working rapport with development team
-          Technical, software/programming background with experience with
databases and data structures (Desired)
-          Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis, estimation strategies
-          Client management and customer engagement
-          Ability to articulate business rules in either Microsoft Office
Suite and Visio
-          Some travel required (25%-50%)
-          Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or 5 years
equivalent work experience

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/204768>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*