Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP
Please reply at   dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com

*We need local candidates only as client do not have the capabilities to
conduct a Skype interview.  The interview process would be a phone screen
and then an in person interview lasting around 2 hours.*

*Role: Mid-Level Java DeveloperLocation: Chicago, ILDuration: 6 months+Need
Local to ILStart Date: 8/1/2014 or sooner if possibleOnly H1B's*

*Must haves:*
Java programming experience (90 % coding from scratch / 10 % testing code)
Experience in JMS and Message Queues
Experience writing and executing SQL or PL/SQL queries
SOUP UI experience
Experience of working with Unix or Linux Operating Systems
Scripting experience (Unix, Python, Groovy, Java script, Ruby)
Experience working in an Agile environment

*Pluses:*
AWS Cloud experience
Experience is a Big Data environment
Experience working with JBoss or Tomcat and deploying Java applications

*Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.*