A new Job, ID: 205388 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/205388> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com/>

Title:  java front end developer  posted on 2014-07-11 16:32:21

Job Description:Hi Friends..!!!

Greetings for the day..!!

This is Suresh from Paradigm info tech; I am working with the below REK
please help me with the updated resume ASAP....

*THERE IS FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW AFTER TELEPHONIC INTERVIEW*

*JOB DETAILS*:
Position: Front End Developer
Location: Downtown Chicago, IL
Duration:6 months

*JOB DESCRIPTION*:
Projects will include – Developing innovative way to play video on the
sites, marketing etc..
Responsive sites.

*MUST HAVES (what’s required):*
1. 3+ years exp coding to W3C standards with HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, XML,
RSS, *JavaScript, j query (hand-coding)* AJAX Including “table-less” coding
practices.
2. Proficiency in JavaScript, Flash, Adobe Photoshop/Image Ready, Adobe
Illustrator, and Macromedia.
3. The ability to create clean, precise browser-compatible code and
reusable code libraries
4. HTML 5 and CSS3 highly preferred
TECHNOLOGY LANDSCAPE (what’s the environment? – O/S, Dev

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/205388>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*