A new Job, ID: 205875 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/205875> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  QA Automation Engineer  posted on 2014-07-14 13:04:38

Job Description:Hello Partner,

Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!

My name is *Vikram Reddy* we have a job opportunity for you as a one of our
client based at.

*Job Title:QA Automation Engineer *
*Location:Salt Lake City,Uttah.*
*Duration:6 Months.*
*Start date:ASAP.*

*Job Description:*
·         Formulate and design a test strategy for automation on SVDW.
·         Analyze the testing tools and recommend the best that solves the
purpose.
·         Perform a test architect role at onshore with very good
communication skills.
·         Taking and leading the automation initiatives and complete them
across every sprint and show steady and rigorous progress.
·         Need not be an expert in QTP but be able to think of automation
in java / dot net ,etc.
·         Amit strongly prefers that “do not take a person who is expert in
QTP just to ensure to avoid his thinking in the QTP way”.
·         Down the lane, the resource can be absorbed into the SVDW team as
a QA engineer – this is an assumption for time being and we can surely
convince to replace the existing FTE test lead with this person

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/205875>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*