A new Job, ID: 208798 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/208798> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Need: Quality Assurance Lead- 3 Months Extendable Contract for
Client Sanofi-Aventis In NJ  posted on 2014-07-18 15:21:07

Job Description:Hi,
We are looking for *Quality Assurance Lead* in *NJ* kindly go through the
below job opening and let me know your interest. Please send resume in word
format along with pay rate details.

*Job Title:*

*Quality Assurance LeadLocation: Bridgewater, NJDuration: 3 Months
Extendable ContractClient     :  Sanofi-Aventis*

*Duties:            *

The contractor will act as a team resource on projects or processes defined
in the project description, in the following roles:

    Provide validation support for multiple IS projects that require
computer validation support.  This work would be under the supervision of
sanofi pasteur personnel.
    Will assist with defining validation strategy based on sanofi pasteur
procedures
    Will review project validation documentation and author documentation
as required.

The contractor will need to provide input to, author, and/or review
documents, according to the sanofi pasteur IS project methodology such as:

Criticality Assessment
Validation Plan
User Requirement

Risk Analysis Report
Design Specification
Test Plan

Skills:
Testing Protocols
Test Script(s)
Deviation Report(s)
Test Report
System Release Verification Form
Validation Report

SDLC life cycle
Education:

College degree

Salary: Open

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/208798>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*