Hi,

I am Ranjith, From IDC Technologies, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through the below job description and let me know of your
interest so that we can proceed further.

*Title: *Senior Java Architect

* Location: *Las Vegas, NV

*Duration:  *Long Term

·         this is a Sr. role – candidate will lead a team of architects and
provide direction to the team/organization

·         Ownership of the enterprise architecture development lifecycle

·         Responsible for leading architecture development assignments.
Working closely with the client (business and technical team) as a key
contributor in a complex and critical environment.

·         Ensuring that the application/systems, data and technology
aspects of the enterprise architecture are driven by the business
imperatives of the organisation and that the requirements driving the
overall architecture are managed consistently and effectively.

·         Understanding and presenting the immediate/tactical and strategic
benefits of adopting a consistent architectural approach within the context
of the client’s business to help the client  justify his investments.

·         Assessing the requirements and presenting architectural
recommendations that are in line with the strategic vision for the
enterprise and wider best practice.

·         Providing leadership to the wider architecture and technical
community

·         Ensuring that the various views comprising an enterprise
architecture are consistent and coherent, at an appropriate level of detail
and that changes are controlled so as to maintain

·         consistency.

·         Advise on and participate in the governance arrangements set up
to ensure that the enterprise architecture delivers the desired benefits to
an organisation.

·         Serve as a subject matter expert for architectural frameworks,
methods and tools.

·         Act as coach to advise and assist consultants, analysts, tech
leads and architects

·         Fully hands-on in approach and ability to go to code level when
required

·         Provide Technical leadership for the entire program of multiple
projects

·         This is a hands on position, so candidate should be able to work
closely with Dev Team and be on top of Development (cannot just be a high
level candidate)

·         Technology stack – Java, REST , Hibernate, JSF, Tibco, JMS , Ruby
on Rails, JRuby.

Thanks for your time & Consideration..

Ranjith Kumar

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA - 95035

Phone : 408-520-2503

Email:- ranj...@idctechnologies.com

Website:- www.idctechnologies.com