A new Job, ID: 215780 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/215780> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Oracle Developer with ETL must  posted on 2014-07-30 18:11:20

Job Description:Hi;
 Hope you doing great Today..!!
 I have Urgent Job Opportunity for you with my  Client “TCS(Tata
Consultancy Services)” going to implement this Project to their End Client.
*Positions : **Oracle Developer with ETL mus*
*Location   : **Lincolnshire, IL*
*Durations: 12 Month *
'
'• 8+ years of experience in the field of Oracle PL/SQL Development
• 5+ years of experience in data warehousing
• 5+ years of experience in SQL Loader.
• 5+ years of experience in writing  Batch job and ETL.
• 5+ years of experience  in UNIX shell scripting,commands and cron jobs
• Hands on Performance tuning (Table partition, hints,indexes)
• Advanced SQL coding skills
• Solid understanding of Data Modeling concepts
• Technical team management experience including offshore team members
• Excellent personal communication, leadership, and organizational skills
• Retail related data warehousing experience a plus
•  Experience on ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) concepts is a plus

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/215780>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*