A new Job, ID: 220855 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/220855> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  CRM Developer  posted on 2014-08-07 12:52:45

Job Description:Urgent  requirement for *CRM Developer*  at *Los Angeles,
CA.*
Hello patner,

Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!

My name is *Gangadhar B* we have a job opportunity for you as a *CRM
 Developer   *one of our client based at * Los Angeles,CA *.

*Job Title: CMR Developer   *
*Location: Los Angeles ,CA.*
*Duration: 6 Months+. *
*Start date: ASAP *

*Job Description:*
·         The CRM Solutions Developer is part of an agile development team,
working on the deployment,
·         customization and integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the
enterpris.
*Responsibilities:*

·         Reporting to the Director of Research and Development, the duties
and responsibilities of the
·         CRM Solutions Developer include:
·         Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts,
software architects and IT professionals
·         to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
·         Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
·         Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company.
·         Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
·         Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.

*Desired Skills:*

·         Minimum Requirements
·         5+ years’ experience with software development, specifically
around Microsoft Dynamics CRM
·         College or University degree in Computer Science or a related
discipline
·         Core Competency Requirements
·         Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and
integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
·         Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM
Organizations
·         Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities
·         Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing
business workflows and processes
·         Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or
plugin platforms.
·         Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development
using C#
·         Experience with source control management systems and continuous
integration/deployment

·         *Please fill the following deatils :                   *

 *Full Name*****:* *Current Location*****:* *Phone Number*****:* *Email
Address*****:* *Skype ID*****:* *Visa Status*****:* *Pay rate per hour
W2/C2C*****:* *Currently Working [Y/N]:* *Notice Period (If Any)**
***:* *In-Corporation
Details:* *Availability*****:*

Salary: DEO

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/220855>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*