Hi,

We have an urgent requirement for a *SAS Admin with SAS v9.3 Grid
experience. *This is a *Contract position* based in *Phoenix, AZ*. If you
are interested in this position, please contact me / send your updated
resume.

*Job Title:- SAS Admin*

*Location:- Phoenix, AZ*

*Hiring Mode:- Contract for 12 months+*

*Interview Type:- Telephonic/ Skype*

*Detailed Description:*

-3 to 7 years’ experience in SAS Administration
-Installation of SAS Solutions in multitier environments.
-Experience in SAS v 9.2 *GRID*. Experience with SAS V 9.3 *GRID* is must.
- -Ability to multi-task and address complex support issues in a mixed
technology environment
-Unix / Linux shell scripting skills.
-Ability to understand and troubleshoot SAS macro code.
-Ability to schedule and deploy code from SAS DI.
- Installation & Configuration of SAS EBI
- Good understanding of DB connections

*Kindly send us the following Mandatory details along with the updated
resume for immediate Consideration:*

Name:
Phone No:
Email: