A new Job, ID: 244483 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/244483> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Lead Ios developer (2 Positions)  posted on 2014-09-17 14:31:14

Job Description:
Hi .
Hope you are doing great!

My name is *Andy* From *JPI Technology* We have an urgent requirement “*Lead
iOS Developer*" Position. please go through the requirement and Let me know
if you would be interested and get back to me with your updated resume and
following information ASAP.

Only GC,EAD,USC

*Lead iOS Developer *
Mclean, VA
Duration :6 months

Proven iOS Developer, Strong Understanding of OOD

Basic Qualifications: - High School Diploma - At least 4+ years of in depth
mobile development experience in iOS - At least 1 year experience in HTML,
CSS and strong OO JavaScript development, JSON experience - At least 2
years of experience in mobile programming environments, browsers &
technologies and the experience to separate presentation and content

Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or HCI or Equivalent Year Experience
- A portfolio of shipped code on one of the following GitHub, App Store,
etc.... - HTML5 conceptual understanding and prototyping skills - Strong
analytical and problem-solving skills - Ability to work independently in a
fast paced unstructured environment Looking for a talented mobile
development professional who's ready to join a new team and help build it
from the ground up. The ideal candidate will partner with our existing
Mobile teams to bring best practices and processes to our line of business
team. Participate in building cutting edge consumer & associate facing,
data-driven applications, and hands-on technical leadership to a team
building applications for iOS or iPad apps. If working on mobile devices,
getting the UX right, removing complexity for users and delivering them on
an aggressive schedule motivates you, this is for you.

Responsibilities:

- Own design and development of multi-platform application systems. - Drive
tactical delivery for multiple teams. - Work with business partners,
architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of
systems, and determine priority of needs. - Ensure adherence to defined
development life cycle, good software design practices, and Architecture
strategy and intent - Collaborate with performing teams to deliver new
capabilities in business applications and/or remediate issues. - Coordinate
coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solutions -
Responsible for key system design and integration decisions; and for
communicating decisions to individuals implementing the system. - Partner
with existing mobile development professionals to barrow and share best
practices and processes

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/244483>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*