A new Job, ID: 278234 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/278234> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  eNovia MatrixOne PLM Developer with Technia Value Components
posted on 2014-11-05 19:54:01

Job Description:I am glad to reach you today.

Our firm works exclusively with the top IT talent across the nation,
transforming careers, by offering perm/contract opportunities.

At this moment, I’m seeking for Enovia Consultant for my direct client in
the location Wichita, KS. Please let me know you or anybody in your
professional network would be interested in discussing this opportunity, as
well as other opportunities (Java Architect, and Core Java).

I wish you the very best in life and much success in your career!! Thank
you.

*Job Title: Senior Software Engineer*
*Duration: Full-Time/long term*
*Location: Wichita, KS                     *
*Start Date: ASAP                                                         *

*Responsibilities: *
·         Software Development
·         Customizing Enovia MatrixOne Centrals.
·         Enhancements.
·         Design if high level requirement provided.
·         Performance tuning
·         Testing, etc

Job Requirements: *Required skills:*
·         4 to 5 years (MatrixOne, ENOVIA Development)
·         Having strong knowledge in eMatrix Application Suites (Program
Management Central, Product Central, Engineering and Library Central).
·         Core and advanced eMatrix technologies with topics like Core,
BPS, Centrals, ADK, MQL, JPO, UI3 Admin Objects, spinner,  Exalead and TVC
·         Installation, configuration and Performance tuning.

*Desired skills*:
 Java ExpertiseJava, JSP, Servlet, swing, excel apiXML/WEB TechnologiesHTML,
JavaScript, AJAX, CSS, XML, XSLT, XSD, DTD, DOM, Webservices.Application
ServerWeblogic5.x/6.x/7,9.1 Websphere 3.x, Tomcat 5x, 6x, 7x.RDBMSOracle
11x, 10x, 9.x.Operating SystemWindowsDevelopment ToolsEclipse , Edit
PlusVersion
Control ToolsGIT, SVN.
*Other notes: For full time we are ok to do the H1 transfer and GC process
in future.*

---

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/278234>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*