A new Job, ID: 283554 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/283554> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Urgent Position::::::::::::::: Solution Designer @Milwaukee WI &
Racine WI  posted on 2014-11-12 15:08:44

Job Description:Hi
Hope you doing great.

We have Opening  of  " *Solution Designer* "  for  *Milwaukee WI & Racine
WI*

Please let me know your interest about this opening.

*******************************************We can’t submit H1B/EAD
candidates without their H1B/EAD copy and photo id
copy************************

*Job Title:- Solution Designer*
*Location:- Milwaukee WI & Racine WI*
*Duration:-12 Months*

   - Typically requires 10+ years of related experience.  Broad based
   background in IT infrastructure and application technology with
   infrastructure design experience.
   - Experience with both infrastructure and application architecture is
   highly desirable, especially in the following domains: UNIX, Linux, server
   virtualization, storage, network, firewalls, and databases.
   - Experience with apply cloud-based solutions to business projects is
   desirable.

******************PMP or similar program management experience is

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/283554>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*