A new Job, ID: 289784 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/289784> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  QlikView administrator/developer  posted on 2014-11-19 13:42:50

Job Description:My name is *Maruthi Reddy* we have a job opportunity for
you as a *QlikView administrator/developer* with one of our client
based at *Louisville,
KY*. Please find the job description below, if you are available and
interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following
details to *maru...@eappstech.com <maru...@eappstech.com>* Or please call
me on *919-521-4343* to discuss more about this position.

*Job Title: QlikView administrator/developer*
*Location: Louisville, KY*
*Duration: 6+ months*

*Job Description:*

·      Experience in visualization tools.
·      Analyze requirements to ensure user satisfaction and application
feasibility.
·      Develop the GUIs of applications.
·      Excellent database skills.
·      Good to have experience on any other Visualization tools.
·      Responsible for the implementation, analysis, design, development,
administration and support of the QlikView systems suite of products
(QlikView Developer, QlikView Server, Publisher and QlikView Enterprise
Management Console).

Job Requirements: Experience in visualization tools.
·      Analyze requirements to ensure user satisfaction and application
feasibility.
·      Develop the GUIs of applications.
·      Excellent database skills.
·      Good to have experience on any other Visualization tools.
·      Responsible for the implementation, analysis, design, development,
administration and support of the QlikView systems suite of products
(QlikView Developer, QlikView Server, Publisher and QlikView Enterprise
Management Console).

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/289784>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*