A new Job, ID: 308456 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/308456> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Financial Process Consultant/Business Analyst  posted on 2014-12-09
17:15:59

Job Description:Job Title:  Financial Process Consultant/Business Analyst
Location:  Memphis, TN
Duration:  6-12 Months
*Job Description:*  This position will have 3 different roles during the
duration of the contract.

1.)    Looking for someone who can support GXG product (a post office
product)
-          This product is used to dispute invoices. For example:  If the
post office sends us 4000 invoices at the end of the month that will not be
paid.  We use this product to go through the process to get paid. (match up
transactions, review data, etc)
-          Maintaining this product is a vital role with this contract but
it will only take up about 30 hours of this person time during the whole
contract. There are only certain times you enter data (example: every Friday)
and you would only be matching up transactions at the end of the mouth when
you get the disputes from the Post Office.
2.)    Looking for someone who is a financial expert (Someone with a book
keeping background would be the IDEAL fit.)
-          We have a small area in the group that handles financial
policies and procedures. This is not a financial area so this piece does
not fit under this director. We are trying to “scrub” this financial piece
to move to a more appropriate area. We do not need an accountant. *We need
someone who is extremely comfortable in excel and has a strong
understanding of capital and expense.* This person will be making sure they
are following compliance and best business practices. They will be doing
documentation and a build out from what they already have. Moving data,
Reviewing data, and following the right policies and procedures. Setting up
standards and regulations. Making sure there is a consistent process
defined and available for the team to use. Doing some transaction
reconciliation.
3.)    AND LAST – We need this person to research and put together an
Onboarding /New Hire recruiting proposal. This is a task from the VP.  We
already have some check-lists, so basically we need this person to work
with the managers on the information they already have and put it together.
We want them to do a little research on what other companies do to keep
employees engaged and not leave the company after 6 months or a year. Bench
mark with other companies on things to give new employees about companies
and the city. Basically this person will put together a program proposal.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/308456>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*