*.Net Developer + PowerBuilder experience  !*

Hi Professionals,

We have an immediate need of .Net Developer with one of client in CT for a
long term engagement.

Please let me know if you have any resource for this position.

*Tittle :: .Net Developer(PowerBuilder)*

*Location :: Hartford, CT*

6 years software engineering experience

Experience in PowerBuilder development

Experience with VB, .Net, ASP, PLSQL, Web Services

Experience with Relational Databases (Oracle 10G, SQL Server) required.

Client server Windows application development experience

Web design and development experience

Objected-oriented design experience

Familiar with Workflow and Content Management applications

Insurance Industry experience is a plus

Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience

Thanks and Regards

*Raj Yadav*

Email: rya...@sysmind.com

Ph: 609-897-9670 Ext- 2168

M : 609-297-0794

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: